Are you looking for your next career move? Then, here you have a fantastic opportunity to apply for a President’s Scholarship for World Leaders by the University of Winnipeg. This program is for international students who will join the university for the first time in the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship for world leaders will be awarded to international students joining the section of the university. Applicants must have at least an 80 per cent admission average or equivalent and must be interested in leadership-proof practices to get consideration.
The University of Winnipeg
Established in 1967, The University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, which offers undergraduate faculties in arts, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology, and applied health, as well as graduate programmes. It provides a variety of programs and services to Aboriginal people. It is the first university to have the mandate for all students to take an Indigenous course as part of their degree.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The candidate must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- The candidate must be entering the first year of any program at the university.
- The candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
- The candidate must submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Admissions in Progress… Call: 0244974690
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying bachelor and masters degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Winnipeg?
The University of Winnipeg strengthens your knowledge of the environment, advances your level of education and encourages you to contribute to your field of study. Graduate students at UWinnipeg have a unique opportunity to engage in science, whereas most universities offer this to graduate students only.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- There is 53 number of awards available for international students.
- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders for Graduate Students grants provides $5,000.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Admissions and Recruiting Departments are no longer open to in-person inquiries. Workers are operating remotely, and they will be delighted to assist you. Applications for 2020-21 are still being approved.
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
Applicants must complete an application for admission into the University of Winnipeg and submit the supporting documents by the scholarship deadline.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have completed 90 hours of course work or more at a recognised post-secondary institution (including UWinnipeg PACE) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or more.
- The applicants must have an official transcript for all previous post-secondary studies (including university, CEGEP, or private college).
All international students need either a study permit or a visitor visa to study in Canada. If you intend to study in Canada for less than six months, you might be able to study on a visitor visa. If you intend to study for more than six months, you must apply for a study permit.
Application deadline: 1 June
Contact address: +1 204-786-7811
University location: 515 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E9, Canada